Tuesday 10 November 2015

Don’t Leaves This


Trying to write something on this piece of leaf, anyone who gets this must understand that this is not a revelation nor this is a confession (well, I do have one confession to make. I have a very poor handwriting). It’s been ages since anybody wrote anything on a leaf. We are losing the habit of writing as the trees are losing these leaves on the advent of fall. This doesn’t mean that I am an avid writer myself but at least for the sake of practicing we should write often, if not for the mastery in calligraphy. I know that the people who are coincidentally like me will say that pen-on-paper writing means more cutting of trees and we are already running low on those homies. But then I look at this leaf and all her fallen brethren. What purpose do they serve (after they have been relinquished from their maker) besides making us able to click and post an erogenous shot of their demise on Instagram and accumulate a million likes? They just fade away in the ‘Poorwaiya’ wind. These leaves might aid us in recovering and recuperating the lost art of scribbling. 
Don’t you agree? 


P.S: I am pauper in spelling correctly, grammar and mathematics. Leaves fortunately don’t have autocorrect but unluckily they don’t have spell check and fonts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment