Thursday 26 June 2014

a backpack

Well aaa I... have a backpack,
underneath... my scrimpy bed.

aaa I... have a pair
of my dirty old... sports skids.

they both... are filthy
they both... are obsolete.

ho ho ho, aaa I... need no money,
just a will... to be free.

aaa I... got no power,
no planning... no grit.

oh ho ho what shall i do? what shall i do?
What shall I do? to be... in the heat.

aaa I have a journey,
in my head... to complete.

aaa I... have an Odyssey,
in the lurch... to begin.

aaa I... have no option,
but to just... continue.

oh ho ho where shall i go? Where shall i go?
Where shall i go?... in this globe... to believe.

aaa I... have to get well,
in order to... make it through.

Ho aaa I... had a flux dream,
a reverie... a dire.

Oh ho ho O my Lord, O brotherens,
clear the way.... here i come... I'm frenzy.

aaa I... have no reason,
no agenda... to leaven.

You...don't have to
look any more...
down upon me or up to me.
coz
aaa I... have released you,
of any congress with me.

aaa I... have no recounting,
of my story... yet to be.

aaa I... need no rope to hung,
myself just... release meeeee.

Oh ho ho aaa I... have a backpack,
underneath... my dingy bed.
and aaa I... have to carry it,
on my back.
Over my shoulder... like a knapsack,
is a paaaart... of me.

aaaaaa I have... a backpack...underneath...
not any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment