Tuesday 17 June 2014

Questions? and Unanswers?

"sorry what?"
Me: Real.

"What are you having for lunch today?"
Me: Defeat.

"What do you like to have today for a change?"
Me: Victory.

"Whats your status?"
Me: Added preservative.

"Have you find your way my child?"
Me: yes, it will be fully operational and open to travel by 2050.

"Whats that you eating?"
Me: Time.

"Who are all these people?"
Me: I don't know, follow or add them.

"Where are you staying?"
Me: Apathy.

"What do you seek?"
Me: Medical Attention.

"What do you want to be one day?"
Me: Not Horny.

"How much money do you want?"
Me: Enough to get crushed by its weight.

"There is nobody here, who are you talking to?"
Me: whatever is not dead.

"I am going to the market, should i get something for you?"
Me: Bring back the Change.

"Did you see that?"
Me: No, i was blind in love... for fame.

"Where does she live?"
Me: In my mobile phone.

"Are you awake?"
Me: Nope, took the blue pill.

"How much for this?"
Me: Just some good deeds.

"What have you done?"
Me: Nothing, I am lazy.

"May I come in?"
Me: There is no door.

"Whats on your mind?"
Me: thoughts, sadly.

"Do you know what it takes to be a man?"
Me: Yes, a huge Debt.

"Are you Drunk?"
Me: Only Dehydrated.

"What is bothering you?"
Me: You along with my attachments.

"Whats your name?"
Me: Let me check my high school certificate for the correct spelling.

"What are you good at "
Me: Truancy.

"How Tall are you?"
Me: Stall.

"Got time?"
Me: So much that i can create some multiverses.

"Do you like her?"
Me: Yes but what if she turns out to be Real.

"Got light mister?"
Me: I am no GOD.

"Where have you been?"
Me: Internet.

"What are you up to?"
Me: 5"7.

"Whom are you closer to?"
Me: Greed.

"Got any ideas on this?"
Me: Enough to go Insolvent thrice.

"Why?"
Me: Genetic.

"Where does this path takes us?"
Me: towards non-residency.

"What does this makes us?"
Me: Transmogrified.

"Where will you take me to?"
Me: Hideouts.

"What do you have to offer?"
Me: Condolences.

"Going home?"
Me: less.


"What will you soon going to be?"
Me: Dead.

"How may I help you?"
Me: Bwahaha. Tell me your Twitter Handle, now!

P.S- non of this really happened,  allegedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment